Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Upon meeting the man of my dreams

I didn't know it yet, but on the night of May 3rd, 2008 I would meet the man of my dreams. That night my friend Lena and I went to the local sports bar, she was with a guy she was talking to whom was my friend as well. We were playing pool and drinking some, I would occasionally walk around the bar seeing if I saw anyone interesting. Well indeed I did, there was a group of guys dancing on the dance floor. I continued to watch them for a few, I noticed one in particular when he got off the floor I introduced myself. He came over to the pool tables with me and later him and his friends, plus my friends went back to my house. They stayed awhile, after that night we were inseperable. We starting dating officially May the 10th, 2008.

No comments:

Post a Comment