Wednesday, November 14, 2012

We have been through so much, as of today we have had three fresh ivf cycles, and two fets. Honestly we never thought the day would happen that we would get the call to tell us that it was positive. On November 3 2012 we had a fet we transferred two good looking embryos. As the wait began I decided that I would not test this time like I did with all the others. On day of the beta I was still feeling cramps like my period would be here any day, I also had sore boobs, but with the medications its hard to tell what is what. So, when I received the phone call to let me know that I was pregnant I was in honest disbelief, I began crying. Right away I called Darnell to let him know, of course he didn't believe me. We found out on November 13th, 2012. My beta was 67, currently still having little cramping and also sore breasts. I thank God for this amazing gift. I go back tomorrow for a repeat beta. Honestly after 4 years of trying I am just amazed that our dreams and prayers came true. Hopefully I will blog my journey a little more now. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment